Pressure up to 55,000 PSI, Compatible with Any Pump
HydraBlast’s Diverter valve is a multi-use water blasting tool designed to withstand water pressure up to 55KSI. It is a Tri-mode valve with three functions. In single gun operation, it can be used as a dump valve to drop pressure oﬀ the system. In multi-tool operation, it is used to balance the system and ensure each user has desired pressure (each tool needs a Diverter Valve). In a system with an external compensating valve (ECV) it can function as an on-oﬀ valve.
The Diverter Valve is designed after 60,000 and 90,000 PSI technology and adapted to work in the rough environment seen on water blast job sites.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maximun Working Pressure 40,000 PSI
- Ultra lightweight and compact design
- Easy knob actuation
- Built-in patent pending positive retraction
- Removable/serviceable port ﬁttings
- Many Port Fitting combinations available.
- Compatible with any pump in service
- Stainless steel design, provides premium corrosion protection for waterblasting