Cyclone Rotary Gun
Pressures up to 55,000 PSI, Lowest CFM Gun on the Market
The HydraBlast Cyclone is an air operated rotary gun, oﬀering more features and beneﬁts than any other rotary gun in the industry.
The Cyclone rotary gun has been designed to oﬀer customers exceptional performance, ﬂexibility and eﬃciency, with lower operating cost over an extended range of operation. The Cyclone will open up new opportunities in the surface preparation and industrial cleaning market.
The industry-leading technology is creating remarkable opportunities for contractors and end users around the world and dramatically improving the waterblasting experience. Its exceptional versatility and lower costs of operaon provide a competitive edge regardless of markets.
The Cyclone is available in a variety of conﬁgurations to suit your speciﬁc needs. Hydrablast surface preparation tools oﬀer flexibility and increased productivity. That’s a better way to blast.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Maximum Working Pressure 55,000 PSI
- Ultra lightweight and compact design
- Retractable stop to check nozzle wear
- Removable/serviceable port ﬁttings
- Many Port Fitting combinations available
- Compatible with any pump in service
- Stainless steel design
- Corrosion protection for waterblasting